Scrunchies (set of 3)
Scrunchies are making a comeback and this time around there are no rules!
A set of 3 scrunchies!
Below are some of the most common inquiries we receive. Can’t find what you need? Please contact us! We are always happy to help.
Continental U.S. and AP0/FPO
- Shipping and handling is calculated based on zip code location and weight for the continental U.S. and APO/FPO addresses.
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- Orders can take up to 2-4 business days to process, if you would like to up-grade from standard shipping, please contact us directly.
We accept international orders on request. If you are an international customer, please email us for a shipping quote. International orders are subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. Cultural Detour is not responsible for these costs.
We want you to be smitten with your purchase but sometimes unforeseeable things happen and we will work with you to make it right. Returns made within 7 days of purchase are eligible for a refund. Due to the vintage + antique textiles we utilize in our designs and the handmade nature of these products, we will not except returns after this time frame.
- Items must be sent back in their original condition or we will, unfortunately, not be able to offer a refund. We recommend purchasing tracking and shipping insurance. Cultural Detour is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If the return is not received in the original condition, it will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Our fabrics are one-of-a-kind and often sell out quickly. This makes it difficult to switch orders. If you would like a different item, we advise you place a new order to ensure that item is yours, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to request returning or canceling the original order.
Orders placed on our website are beautifully packaged in our studio. We place in 100% recycled tissue paper and use eco-mailers to ship. We have determined this is the best way to protect your one of a kind piece, is the most economical to ship and earth friendly. If you are gifting this to someone special, let us know, we be happy to add a note or additional gift wrapping at your request.
Our fabrics are hand selected and designed by a sole maker. Because they have journeyed through history, they may have some patina from their previous stories: light stains, pinholes, and creases. We embrace imperfections, intentionally leaving beauty marks and patches to allow you to marvel at their travels.
- To preserve your Cultural Detour piece, we recommend using a knowledgeable dry cleaner or hand wash in cold water.
- Do not allow fabrics to soak as the dyes may run.
- To remove vintage scents, spritz lightly with a solution of half water and half vodka then hang to dry outside keeping it out of direct sunlight.
- If needed, iron on a medium steam setting and press on the kimono side.
- Use a light pillowcase between the iron and fabric and take care not to linger in one spot.
Because every dry cleaner, washer, and detergent is as unique as your scarf, we cannot replace or refund you in the event they are damaged.
New collections are released every 6 – 8 weeks. Because our founder + designer is a momma, military wife and the sole maker of our pieces, this can vary. Each collection released will be announced via email and social media. Collections are limited to 8 – 10 exclusive new kimono designs.
We accept a limited amount of custom orders. Please contact us for any inquires at email@example.com.